Upcoming Mission Projects & Offerings
- Our first Sunday offering (May 2) will benefit United Methodist Communities, formerly United Methodist Homes
- On the third Sunday (May 16) the offering is for Neighborhood Center Summer Camp
- United Methodist Communities has been providing care to seniors for over 100 years. Their values are compassion, respect, stewardship and service. They believe in the social model of senior living, maximizing each resident’s independence to the fullest.
- Our first Sunday offering (June 6) is Peace with Justice Sunday
- Our third Sunday (June 20) we will be supporting our St. Paul’s VBS
- The United Methodist Church is unwilling to turn a blind eye to injustice. Because of the Peace with Justice Sunday offering, the people of The United Methodist Church are able to make a difference together by sowing seeds—and yielding fruit!—of peace.
We remain a community of love for all.