We are excited to announce that we have begun PHASE 4 of our reopening plan here at St. Paul’s.
- From now on our church will allow 85 individuals to worship inside our building with up to 60 being seated on the Sanctuary side and another 25 on the overflow side of the church.
- We will no longer be taking reservations for our church services.
- Everyone must enter through the Church Street entrance. Temperatures will be taken. Individuals whose temperatures are above acceptable limits will be asked to go home and take steps to get healthy.
- Everyone must wear masks while moving around the church building, but may remove them once seated.
- Every person will be seated by an usher/shepherd and no one can randomly choose their own seat. Seating will be socially and safely distanced both in the sanctuary and in the overflow section.
St. Paul’s has never stopped worshiping God and we have never stopped functioning as a church. We worship with people around the world and that’s the purpose for Sunday services … to worship God and Jesus Christ.
Sunday mornings at St. Paul’s are the moments in our lives when we worship God and Jesus Christ. We know that hundreds of individuals throughout the week will worship online with us and we want to offer a safe setting for anyone who chooses to worship in person with us.
Celebrate God and Jesus Christ, and be thankful that we are able to “be church together” for the purpose of the Kingdom of God!
St. Paul’s Reopening Team
Pastor Dave, Lori, Kim, and Meghan