The people of St. Paul’s love God, love our neighbors, and love each other. Our formal mission statement says our goal is:
to connect people to God by being the heart, hands and feet of Jesus Christ.
We seek to:
- Connect people to God through Jesus Christ.
- Celebrate in worship to God.
- Grow as disciples, encouraging one another in prayer and study.
- Be involved in service to one another, our community, and the world.
- Give to further the kingdom of God and the proclamation of the gospel.
- Connect with one another in caring and sharing relationships.
If you think you’d like to connect with us, click here to find out how.