Now that summer’s over, we welcome Fall – a time of renewal to get ready for a new year of church activity.
SAVE THE DATE! WENDY’S NIGHT OCTOBER 18.
Upcoming Mission Projects & Offerings
- Our first Sunday offering (Sept 2) will benefit Shared Ministries.
- On the third Sunday (Sept 16) offering benefits Family Promise.
Our church family supplies meals every day to our guests staying with us for the week. Additional expenses such as supplies, gas for trips & meals at the Center will be supported by your assistance.
- Our first Sunday offering (October 7) is for World Communion Sunday.
- Our third Sunday (October 21) will benefit Urban Promise.
The mission at Urban Promise is to equip Camden’s children and young adults with the skills necessary for academic achievement, life management, spiritual growth, and Christian leadership. They strive to fulfill this mission through after-school programs, summer camps, two schools, experiential learning, job training, and a host of other programs that challenge youth to develop and realize their potential.
Save the Date: Wendy’s Night is October 18th from 5-8pm
Feeding the Hungry
On October 15th we will travel to The New Beginnings Church to feed needy persons. Meal prep will take place at St. Paul’s on Saturday and we will be serving on Sunday at 1:30pm. Please let Ruth know if you can assist at 856.845.3829
Thank You Letters received from:
- Ranch Hope -$496
- Soup Kitchen in Paulsboro $522
- Church World Service – Blankets $110
- UMCOR Hurricane Relief -$ 260
As always, thank you for all you do to help Reach Out to our projects.