There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear; for fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not reached perfection in love. We love because he first loved us.
–1 John 4:18-19
Our support ministry began more than 30 years ago when a group from Alcoholics Anonymous was seeking a place to hold a Saturday-night meeting. We opened our arms, figuratively, and our doors, literally, to give this twelve-step group a home.
Since then, other groups have joined our church family, some begun by our members and others sending us new members. As a result, there are groups using Hickman Hall five evenings a week.
These groups are open to all. If you have a problem with alcohol or substance abuse and are ready to overcome it, please join us! Here’s our schedule:
- Monday: Alcoholics Anonymous 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: Narcotics Anonymous 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: Narcotics Anonymous 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday: Man to Man NA Group 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: Alcoholics Anonymous 8:00 p.m.